TRY

8:40 AM


Hey everyone, here's another post from Shve Zion's in north Israel, I really liked the photos we took there last time and I absolutely in love with the photos from this post, I Love new locations where you can inspired from and just feel the new spirit of the area, I'm getting really curious and bold whene it's coming to places I've never been through before and you can see it perfectlly in the photos.

This time I went on a Rock total-look, little black dress, Green-Blue check shirt, black boots. This is an outfit that says "I throw on my self something and went out" zero effort one hundred pretty.  

היי לכולם, הנה עוד פוסט שצולם במושב שבי-ציון שבצפון, מאוד אהבתי את התמונות שיצאו שם בפעם הקודמת וגם התמונות של הפוסט הנוכחי חביבות עלי במיוחד, אני מאוד אוהבת לוקיישנים חדשים כאלה שאפשר לשאוב מהם את ההשראה ובכלל לחוות את האווירה החדשה של המקום, אני מאוד סקרנית ונועזת כשזה מגיע למקומות שעוד לא הייתי בהם וזה עובר יפה מאוד בתמונות. 



הפעם הלכתי על הטוטאל-לוק הרוקיסטי, שמלה קטנה שחורה ואוורירית שעוטפת אותה חולצת משבצות ירוקה-כחולה, מגפיים שחורות כובע רחב שוליים. אאוטפיט שמשדר "זרקתי על עצמי משהו ויצאתי" הכי לא מתאמץ, הכי יפה.





















Dress-American Eagle • Shirt-Renuar • Boots-Ebay • Hat-F21 • Necklace-Nastygal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe