Sky Full Of Clouds

11:25 AM

PH:Hen Itzhaiek

 Bright sunny day with lots of clouds, sky-colored soft shirt who combined well with the wind, Skinny jeans that suits perfectly and one burgundy bag. That's all I needed that day for creating the perfect look for sunny afternoon.On Thursday I went with Hen to a near town where we shoot the outfit from this post. Honestly, this location with this specific outfit are In my head for quite a long time now, at the minute we got there I ran straight to the bridge of the town because I knew it would fit perfectly with the style of my outfit. Luckily it was a sunny day with a lot of white clouds, what made my soft shirt blends perfectly with the sky and with the pastoral area.

The next time I'll be come home from the army I'll be in the OneRepublic concert! I'm really excited becouse i've never been in a concert of such a great band before, I'm sure that I'll take a lot of pics and I'll be posting from the concert and ofcourse that I'll show here what I'm gonna wear!!


יום בהיר של שמש עם המון עננים, חולצה רכה בצבע הרקיע שמתמזגת היטב עם הרוח, ג'ינס שיושב כמו כפפה ליד ותיק אחד גדול בצבע בורדו. זה כל מה שהייתי צריכה באותו היום בכדי ליצור את המראה המושלם בשביל אחר צהריים שמשי. יום חמישי נסעתי עם חן למושב קרוב כדי לצלם בו את הלוק של הפוסט הנוכחי. למען האמת המיקום הזה יחד עם האאוטפיט הספציפי הזה בנויים לי בראש כבר דיי הרבה זמן, ברגע שהגענו לשם ישר רצתי לאיזור הגשר שיש במושב כי ידעתי שזה יתכתב מצויין עם הסגנון של הלוק. למזלי זה היה יום שמשי עם הרבה מאוד עננים לבנים בשמיים, דבר שגרם לחולצה הקלילה שלבשתי להתמזג בצורה מושלמת עם השמיים והאיזור הפסטורלי שהיה שם.



בפעם הבאה שאני אצא הביתה מהצבא אני אהיה בהופעה של OneRepublic! אני באמת מתרגשת כי עוד לא יצא לי להיות בהופעה בסדר גודל כזה, אני בטוחה שאני אצלם הרבה ואעלה פוסט מההופעה וכמובן אעדכן במה שלבשתי!























Blouse-HM • Jeans-F21 • Boots-Ebay • Bag-Call It Spring • Necklace-Nastygal • Bracelet-HM • Sunnies-Romwe

Great Week

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe